OD Consultants and Coaches often feel left alone and isolated after they have finished their training or when they have long worked on their own. Then there is a need for a stable and trusted community that provides a safe place to work on personal issues, “holds you to account” and offers support when working with difficult cases and clients.
To address this need, we will start an ongoing Gestalt Group and build a learning community with the aim to meet regularly 2 times per year in Germany and in the UK. We offer a kick-off weekend for up to 10 interested participants who would like to establish and be part of it.
- Good understanding of Gestalt and min one year experience in using the Gestalt approach
- Willingness to fully participate in a group of peers and to take responsibility for oneself
- Ability to support others and shared responsibility for group processes
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Membership is ongoing, i.e. there must be a strong willingness to come to most retreats
- Ability to cover costs of the retreats
- Being able to understand and express yourself in English
Venue: Berlin Gestalt Centre, Wielandstr. 14a, 12159 Berlin
Dates: 23-24 June 2018
Cost: 260 €
Contact: email@example.com Tel: +49-151-25334332 or +44-75 49 69 94 73
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:+44-7549 699473 or +44-74665 10702
JUTTA PIEPER is an experienced Gestalt therapist in private practice in Liverpool and a freelance Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) Consultant . She trained with the Gestalt Institute in Cologne and at the Pacific Gestalt Institute with Gary Yontef and Lynne Jacobs. She has a particular interest in creative methods, body processes and early relational experiences.
CHRISTINA SCHUIERER is an organisational psychologist, Gestalt practitioner and supervisor with 25 years experience in working with individuals and teams in private and non-profit organisations worldwide. She teaches Gestalt in OD at the London Gestalt Centre and in MBA programmes at Dresden International University and leads the staff-care unit of Medecins sans Frontieres/Ärzte ohne Grenzen in Germany.